|Produced By||Blossom Tree|
Tberium or Ichor by the Scrin is a mysterious crystal that crash landed on Earth in 1995.
In the year 1995 a mysterious meteor carrying crystals crashed in Italy near the Tiber River, from which the crystal gets its name. As time passed Tiberium started to spread around the globe and UN scientist are unable to stop its growth. While Tiberium continues to spread, its radiation started destroying life on Earth by mutating all carbon-based lifeforms that crosses its path. Many countries are unable to sustain life due to the rapid spread of Tiberium. A zone classification system was invented to categorize areas according to the Tiberium levels.
- Red Zones cover about a third of the Earth's surface. These areas are inhabitable by humans and almost completely covered in Tiberium.
- Yellow Zones contain the majority of World's population and cover 50% of Earth's surface. Tiberium has reached dangerous levels in these areas. Nod is most active in Yellow Zones.
- Blue Zones cover the remaining surface. Tiberium levels are low, and all Blue Zones are under protection of the GDI.
CharacteristicsEditTiberium is a crystal that is made of Phosphor, Iron, Calcium, Copper, Silica and an Unknown compound that is taken from the ground for the crystals growth. For Tiberium to increase its grow the crystal need variables such as the condition of the soil, area temperature, moisture, and weather. Tiberium is collected by heavily modified and specialized utility vehicles called the Tiberium Harvesters. Tiberium has had a devastating effect on the environment; flora and fauna have turned into mutated and alien-looking, and massive Tiberium glaciers cover the Mediterranean Sea and other Red Zones.
|Blue Tiberium Crystal|
|Produced By||Vinifera Monolith|
-Self Destruct (When Damaged)
- The most commonly seen is Green Tiberium or Riparius. It provides basic income.
- The second is the Blue Tiberium, or Vinifera. It is the fully matured form of the Riparius, with a much higher mineral density, and thus twice the value. However, it spreads much more slowly than Riparius. It is also highly unstable and can cause massive damage upon detonation.
- The third and the rarest species of Tiberium, an unnamed Red strain, was only seen during the Firestorm Crisis. It has similar properties to Vinifera, and is highly valuable and unstable. The research of the Red Tiberium came to a halt with the assassination of Tratos, as ordered by CABAL. Unlike other forms of Tiberium, the Red Tiberium does not regrow.
| Tiberian Flora